Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Any trade talks?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ammotroop, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop Airforce MAN

Moolah:
    $25
    I thought the deadline was the 17th (Tuesday?) Any word on Brown going somewhere and maybe bringing someone in? Moss? Porter? Clements?
  2. Sunshine Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I doubt he'll be traded unless a WR goes down by tomorrow and that team really needs Brown and will trade according. Isn't he worth more to us if we keep him?
  3. TitanKid4Life Guest

no, cause we got lendale, who does more than brown
  4. ncaalover12 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,204
    porter got suspended for 4 games, so I don't think that'll happen
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,516
    Which Moss are you referring to? ....Randy? Santana? Sphagnum?
  5. Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Moolah:
    $21
    Allot of talk R Moss might go either the eagles or the Jags. Would not want the jags to have him!
  6. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,501
    i wouldnt mind. he would tear their team apart.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,002
    Moss wont goto the Eagles. Not with their TO problems.
  7. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $11,260
    Brown, unfortunatley, is not going anywhere. He is worth more to us if we keep him. Very little interest in him in the trade but if/when he signs a FA deal we would get more in suplimental draft. Crazy huh.
  8. #90 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Chris Brown being traded?

On the CBS pregame, James Brown interviewed Casserly about "rumors around the league". When James Brown asked Casserly who was the most likely player to get traded by the trade deadline (Tuesday), he said Chris Brown. I thought it was interesting that Brown was the first name. Obviously, there's some talk around the league about us dealing him.

I say go ahead and get something, Henry's looking good and Brown will surely walk at the end of the year after getting demoted.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.