Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Any news on the Mario Williams injury?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Oct 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanMark Starter

Moolah:
    $1,522

The Texans have cap issues. They have other players to sign. Most of the speculation in Houston is that he has played his last game as a Texan. Mario didnt like the move to LB. He will get paid by a 4-3 team next season. I wont say its impossible, but it is unlikely he will remain a Texan.
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,132
    Man, this is our year.. Why'd Kenny have to go down and CJ have to suck?

Texans will be without Andre and Mario, they're two best players for a majority of the season.

Colts without Peyton

Jags being the Jags

this is our year!!!!!
  3. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    Our year...what if we meet the steelers?
  4. theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Martin
    Moolah:
    $283
    We will meet the Steelers again...they know we are a different team from past years and are glad that they caught us early in the schedule. Things didn't go our way, but next time we see them we will be better prepared.
  5. TNTitans58 Rookie

Moolah:
    $40
    Can't believe all the serious injuries already....who knows how many stars will be out by week 10
  6. Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Moolah:
    $71
  7. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    well... we don't have cecil to tell them that we're going to run the same defensive scheme that we ran yesterday....
    plus Gray is probably fired up.... he took the blame for that one yesterday.. i doubt he wants to make the same mistakes
  8. Titanic_Sub Starter

Moolah:
    $1,128
    I wonder if he'll ever be the same player again, Dumerville hasn't since his pec injury.
  9. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,531
    I'd shrug off those good feelings my friend, this team isn't getting better. We wont win ANY games tackling the way we did vs Pittsburgh.

Couldn't beat a Quarterbackless Jaguars team, and we barley touched the crippled Roethlisberger who supposedly has the worst line in football.

That loss to Pittsburgh was a reality check, this team is far from being able to capitalize on other teams misfortunes.
    • Tip Jar Donor

mike75 Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,571
    Where is that old never say die killer instinct i saw on all those Mcnair era teams.I do feel like this team could be similar to that in many respects and its something we got away from there for a long time.We cut all the dead weight this offseason like Young,Collins,Scaife,Gage,etc.Where is the heart,drive,dedication to be the best?
    1 people high five this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.