1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Any news from the rookie mini camp?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rodgev, May 12, 2013.

1. The Hammer

The Hammer Out for a rip

Try and keep this one out of Taboo lol
  2. Riverman

Riverman That may be....

I hear you. But vocabulary, diction, thought arrangement and other indicators of good communication are highly correlated with intelligence. Has little bearing on athleticism- I understand that but at the pro level a bit more between the ears is more helpful than not.
  3. Keeferdog

Keeferdog Starter

What do you mean you're not sure they are in triple digits?
  4. Keeferdog

Keeferdog Starter

Oh.....iq wise! I remember hanging with the football team in college.....there was guy from Miami that spoke so poorly I would have to translate it sometimes for the rest of the guys. Seriously! Yet, they all said he was one of the smartest guys on the field.
  5. Riverman

Riverman That may be....

See above posts.
  6. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

I always thought this was a awesome video of Justin Hunter (also shows how much of a douche Bray is). Sorry for all the non UT fans on here, just trying to show a cool video of one of our draft picks

http://vimeo.com/user10406252

(Sorry I have to post it this way but embedding isn't working. Click the link, go to the second page of videos, and the video is under "Vol For Life")