Any Beer Geeks?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by VolnTitan, Jun 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

You guys have to try this... it's called Miller High Life. Supposed to be the Champagne of Beers!

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

<object width="512" height="288"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/BS0tm0tMcQXw0fr-r-O0Pg"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/BS0tm0tMcQXw0fr-r-O0Pg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="512" height="288" allowFullScreen="true"></embed></object>

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

it is the champaigne of beers!

excellent drop.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Try Dogfish 120. Higher alcohol, but I actually find it "smoother" than the 90...but I love 90 min.

5. OILERTATTOO

OILERTATTOO Starter

I sure hope I make it until 7/6/2010 as I want to experience what appears to be heaven on earth. That is the date that www.wobusa.com opens up and the kicker is that it is located about 3/4 of a mile from my house.

The menu for my location is not up yet, but after looking at the menu's for other locations, this just may be heaven on earth, well, only if the bartenders are hot!

Later

6. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Good news for quality beer drinkers....apparently Yazoo is in talks about serving their stuff at LP. Will it be overpriced? Sure, but would rather have a 6 dollar Yazoo than Bud Light any day.

Also, tickets for the Music City Brew Fest are almost sold out. Good time!

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I can't make the MC Brewfest this year, dang it...but I'll be on a walking tour of Portland, Maine's 4 breweries this friday...u do what u can...

8. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Sounds like fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar