Any Beer Geeks?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by VolnTitan, Jun 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You lie!

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I have not, but would like to check it out. I seldom go out to drinking places anymore, but if I can secure a DD I will, for sure.

I got thrown out of Dan McGuinness Pub on Music Circle 5 years ago for pouring a beer over the head of some SOB that was smarting off in there. I'm not looking to pick up babes, so I've found it wiser to do my drinking in my own bar nowadays.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

On a scale of 1-10 looks like VolnTitan & Hoffa are all the way to 11 - yes it goes to 11.

I would put myself as a 6 definatly like beer and I like trying different beers but clearly lack a lot of knowledge.

FWIW I'm not impressed with the Hop Project and I'm a bit of a hophead.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

If you like beer, you should check out this years Mafioza's Music City Brewfest on Saturday July 31st. It is a great event!

http://www.musiccitybrewersfest.com/

And GoT, I've seen you living the High Life at the tailgates...

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uY-Bg5Odi0M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uY-Bg5Odi0M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

12 Coors lights a day is good for you, right?

I am drink the swill. But I really enjoy a Gerst Beer around town. Oktoberfest is good too.

Magic Hat they are selling in bottles at gas stations and grocery stores is good too!

7. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Depends which Hop Project you try. It is an evolving beer. I enjoy it as an everyday IPA. If you are a hop head, go to a liquor store that has a decent beer selection and get an double/imperial IPA. Very hoppy. Stone Ruination, although not an imperial per say, is very good "hoppy" beer, but due to Tennessee's stupid beer laws, you have to go to a liquor store because it is a high gravity beer.

Music City Brewfest is a good one. May work it this year. We are going in September to the Brewgrass Festival in Asheville, NC. Asheville is one of the top, if not THE top, beer city in the country. Can't wait.

Everyone who enjoys beer should see Beer Wars. You won't touch an AB, Miller or Coors product again.

8. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Yes. The section on their heinous slaughtering of rice and barley made me sick to my stomach.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Maybe not, but drinking their swill certainly can ;)

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

coors=piss water

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar