Antwan Odom

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by BudAdams, Sep 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

2. Titanics

Titanics Guest

based on that picture, Peyton Manning probably isn't a fan!

They said he wasn't too consistent so hopefully he can stay out on the field and provide constant pressure for our D.
  3. Yea, so far this guy looks beast. But that was just the preseason, hopefully he can prove all the doubters wrong.
  4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Saw that article too...

I was hopefully after his surgery to fix his sleep apnea. He looked good, let's hope he stays on the field this season and we really see him make a difference. I liked fisher's comment today that you don't need new players to improve, you need the players that you have to make themselves better.
  5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Odom I'm going to predict 8-9.5 sacks 45-60 tackles.

If he stays healthy and assuming he didn't pull another I'll play hard in Preseason then suck come the regular season.

I like how he's playing though, good motor, intensity which he failed to show before. Plus I saw him in the preseason seems to slimmed down a bit but his arms got huge.
  6. Like i said before, the way that his body looks reminds me a lot of Kearse in the sense that he has a small belly and massive arms. He was getting good pressure which helped KVB out as well.
  7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Let's hope his time has come. I totally loved it when we drafted him being a bama guy and all. He was so good in preseason 05 and so mediocre during the year i just hope this is his time now to really play like a 2nd rd pick. We have laboy for obvious passing downs, i want odom to be stout against the run. If odom can add 8 sacks to that great. we need him to play well..
  8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Odom has always had the potential to be a nuisance to the QB, but in all honesty hasen't had much of a chance to prove himself. Sparks of what he can do can make the most skeptical fan a believer. If he's going to explode into a weapon now is the time to do so. Like RollTide said, he has looked extremely good and explosive on occasion, yet injuries and his inconsistancy has haunted him.

I hope this is the year which he finally shows what he can do.
  9. wg53

wg53 Starter

His own battles with Sleep apnea and his sister's death right before the season in the past have hindered him. He looks like a totally new DE now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.