Antonio is gonna get abused methinks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Jan 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

Flashback to Anthony Smith...

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Is there a lesser of two evils this weekend???

Ravens/Steelers
    Jets/Pats

Uhhh... :wall:

3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Here's a question for those that think Cromartie's words really hurt the Jets....

If the Jets end up playing really inspired football and beating the Patriots, will it be because they were inspired by Brady taunting them in the last game? Or simply because they executed better than the Pats?

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I hate both teams.

Honestly, I'd like to see the Jets beat the Pats. Seems to me like everybody has forgotten "Spy-gate". Belicheck and his followers (Josh McDaniels) both have been caught cheating. I just can't ever support Belicheck because I'm not certain if he is cheating.

I remember Bulluck called out the Pats for knowing our D signals when they kept us out of the playoffs in 06. Everybody "loves" the Patriots because they win and IMO because it's "patriotic". Screw the cheating douchebags. Screw pretty boy Brady who gets a pass from fans and the media for fathering at least one illegitimate child which is common among pro-athletes. He's not above the norm like some suggest.

I'd like to see Brady and Belicheck eliminated this week.

5. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

Considering what occurred in their last meeting, I'm guessing it's through inspiration.

You don't get your *** beat 42-3 due to lack of execution. It's just bad (and apparently uninspired) football.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Antonio Cromartie is just another fouled mouth extension of Rex Ryan. Look at the junk Bart Scott spews out. This is normal for the Jets, the Patriots know that. And I'm positive that both Tom Brady and Bill Belichick don't really give a rats @$$. He knows the Patriots are soft, even if they're the No.1 seed. Cromartie himself is soft when push comes to shove, so facing the Pats little receivers plays right into his strengths. Cromartie has great speed, and range, perfect for taking on Wes Welker & Deion Branch. Cromartie won't say this if he ends up facing Hines Ward and the Steelers.

7. Toly

Toly Free your mind

Seriously?

How can you blame Cromartie when Ryan is the one running his mouth everytime they play the Patriots.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Rex Ryan likes feet. 'Nuff said.

9. CJ2K_809

CJ2K_809 Camp Fodder

Brady isnt even gonna spit on it......WOOOTT SHABLLAMMMOOOOOOO!

10. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

pigs feet, pickled... lots of em'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar