Another Vy post, but a good question

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bored1, Dec 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Does that mean CJ deserves the Pro-Bowl nod over Slaton because of Fisher's philosophy? I thought it was production based? Not a popularity contest.

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Ok, i can get with that.:yes:

3. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

I honestly dont think anyone could say one has more popularity than the other....maybe CJ has a slight edge, being the starting rb for a team that was once on an undefeated streak.

And Im sure CJ's thrashing of Detroit on thanksgiving boosted his popularity. But if its truly production based Id say when the stats are identical the rb on the 12-2 team would get the nod over the back on the 7-7 team. One will be in the playoffs, the other will learn how not to be in the playoffs....no knock against Slaton, I think he is great, but he better get used to the Januarys of having time off :grrhee:

4. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

jwill, just out of curiosity why are you a titans fan? You don't seem to like anyone on our team.

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Tread very lightly.:irked:

Do I have to like a member of the team to be a fan? Or can I just be a fan of the team?

Don't misconstrue my questioning of things as being "unfaithful". At least you could say I'm not a homer and think that everytime a Titan got the Pro-Bowl, someone else deserving didn't get looked over.

I like a bunch of guys that play football, not all of them are Titans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar