Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Another signature loss for Munchak

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Nov 25, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,064
    Munch is a good guy and he'll have no problem finding work elsewhere as an OL coach again.
    Parking Lot B and JCBRAVE high five this.
  2. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,549
    It's the nice guy part that got me thinking he had what it took.

You root for guys like him to succeed.

It's sad when things don't work out. But I don't hate him the way I hated Fisher, Munch tried. He did it with dignity and even if he failed, he never lied to us (see Fisher) or thought we were stupid, he told it like it was.

Thanks for that Munch.
    World Peace high fives this.
  3. pepsidriver24 @snydzie

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $1,070
    I have to agree. Two straight years losing a must win to the worst team in the league. Munchak is not getting it done. If anything, Palmer definitely has to go. I wish he'd get fired now. I thought he was coming around but then this happens. Locker lost the game on the bad pass, but we should have dominated this game. The Titans are way to inconsistent, and that means it is on the coaches. Wouldn't be surprised to see Munchak out after the year.
    GoT and World Peace high five this.
  4. World Peace n/a

Moolah:
    $3,659
    Better coaching = less mistakes.
    GoT and SlidePiece high five this.
  5. World Peace n/a

Moolah:
    $3,659
    I agree with this post. Munch does seem like a nice guy. I just think he was limited by his coordinators. I'm not even opposed to giving him another chance if gray and palmer are gone... but we have to have good replacements. Please don't bring Juan Castillo
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $10,406
    Talent has a bit to do with it as well.
  6. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $401
    The Titans make a lot of mental mistakes that cost us games (ie penalties, dropped passes, stepping out of bounds before making the catch)

The mental mistakes come from a lack of focus.

They lack focus because the coaching staff doesn't hold the player accountable for what happens on the field.

It falls back on the coaches. We don't have the type of coaching right now that makes the players want to go out there and do what ever it takes to win games. Teams take on the identity of their coaches, ours don't seem to have a clue sometimes.
    GoT high fives this.
  7. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    No.... I just read about how much that loss of yards devastated us and called BS on it bc its BS.
  8. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,036
    LOL. Still defending old Munch I see.
  9. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,549
    Yea we've got talent TJ, this is on the coaches IMO.