Another reason why CJ is being too greedy: Foster > CJ2K

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Aug 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Foster is a NFL player who LOVES football, this individual believes that karma and how it connects to how much you get paid

Foster: " "I grew up where sometimes the lights weren't on or sometimes we didn't eat dinner at night. You know, my daughter lives well, my wife lives well and I live well," Foster said "I believe in karma. You take care of the universe; the universe takes care of you. You can't run around thinking negative all the time. You neither."

Reported: " The Texans have announced that Foster, an exclusive-rights free agent (i.e., not a free agent), signed his one-year tender for the third-year minimum, which under the new labor deal has increased to $525,000"

Reported:"But while Johnson hasn't reported to camp, even as the Tennessee Titans say that they're willing to make him the highest-paid running back in the NFL, Foster, who will be a restricted free agent next season under the new CBA rules, reported to camp on time — even though he's grossly underpaid by any standard."

reports from

http://www.kffl.com/gnews.php?id=729483

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/sh...ieves-in-good-karma-over-holdi?urn=nfl-wp5054

He just wants to play football love people like him!!!!
  2. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

The guy has had one good season.
  3. JEsports

JEsports Practice Squad

If he has a similar season this year .. he will be the first one clamorin' about wanting superstar money next season. Guaranteed.
    • High Five High Five x 3
  4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Can't compare the two. Guys don't hold out after one good year. Especially not guys who went undrafted.
  5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

D@mn, and they say costa has bad grammar.
  6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Foster did have a great year, I won't take that away from him. And while I find it admirable that he's so grateful for the opportunity, he's not in CJ's league. Not even close.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Anyone else have trouble just reading the title?
    • High Five High Five x 3
  8. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Sorry , just had my shoulder operated on and im using my non dominate hand.... and i meant CJ in title

Another reason why CJ is being to greedy, Foster > CJ2K
    Money wise

is what the title supposed to be
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. RTH

RTH Meh...

IF Foster has another season like last AND he continues to not demand a big contract... THEN I'll consider this.
  10. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

I know but you are not getting the point, he just wants to play is what i am sayin :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.