Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Another draft poll : Let's say...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Jan 30, 2006.

?

What do you do with #3 when there is no Bush/Young?

You take Matt and play to the strenth of the scheme 22 vote(s) 64.7%
Matt is not the guy...trade out and find another player 12 vote(s) 35.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $21
    I think Leinert is a great fit here. Just as good as Vince Young, and has the credentials to back it up. The ? marks with Matt are very limited. He's done everything that has been asked of him and more. He's certainly deserving of being a number 1 pick. He's just not as flashy. But has a real competitive spirt as seen in the rose bowl. He come hard. And you can see it on his face. He's a competitor.
  2. Architect Pain Train

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $632
    I say we trade volek to the saints for their 3rd round pick, which is so early in that round its more like picking at a late 2nd. Then we dont have anything to worry about when it comes to them picking a qb! Then they pick hawk or fergurson, we get young or bush and live happily ever after.
  3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    [IMG]

:))
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,071
    i'd like a qb who can throw a 15 yard out without blowing out his arm.
  5. Banger21 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    IF those two are gone, the answer is easy. You either trade out or take D'Brickshaw Ferguson.
  6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    Are you saying pass on Bush? That's crazy. :crazy:
  7. Tennessee Guest

I think Banger was referring to: if Young and Bush are gone.
  8. Tennessee Guest

Me, I do everything in my power to trade down 1-3 spots and target Brick, Hawk, Cutler, then Leinart.... in that order... if it is an amazing trade where we get ridiculously good in the process(?) ... then I go absolutely no lower than about 12, and target DeAngelo Williams or one of the previous 4 if somebody falls.

But in truth, I wish there were a way to get A.J. Hawk and someone like Cutler or Williams... that would be absolutely incredible and I would be okay with giving up our first next year to make it happen.(I think those three are that good!)
  9. ammotroop Airforce MAN

Moolah:
    $25
    I dont think there will be anyone who is willing to give up great draft picks to move up to three. I think people are willing to take the chance on Cutler, AJ, MArio, ect with the picks they have. I will be pissed if we pass on VY, and whoever we draft better be ready to impress the crap out of me. On the same note, I wanted Williams last year, and I am VERY happy with how Pacman is turning out.
  10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    Thankyou B-K for that. Sorry for that Banger21. My bad.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.