Angry Browns Fan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Oct 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tennygrl619

tennygrl619 Rookie

That was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Thanks for posting it. Hahahahahahaha.
  2. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

3. amy

amy Starter

Now that was funny! However, I'm sure there are many beautiful places around the Cleveland area-where the rich folk lives.
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

That sucks. I feel bad for guys like him who abandon their team after a loss in October. So much is yet to happen, how could he be a fan if he's ready to give up after 4 weeks of football? He really gonna be upset when we knock the Ravens out of the playoffs.
  5. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

That guy is funny. You know how many Browns fans I've heard over the years say the exact same thing as him, but it's usually after the second game of week. Cleveland's motto has always been 'maybe next year'.
  6. T-Rac

T-Rac Resident GoTitans Brit

I thought their motto was simply 'NEVER'
  7. Riverman

Riverman That may be....

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8lg7p-0xAIU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here is that guy's father.
  8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Oh man, that was a rant for the ages. Love it.
  9. pettso

pettso Starter

I'd be pretty mad if our quarterback of the future was Colt McCoy and our defense let TEs run for 80yd touchdowns (granted Cookie is pretty fast).
  10. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I guess reeling off three strait wins doesn't account for much. When the Titans win it's because the (fill in the blank opponent) beat themselves. When the Titans lose it's expected. Get used to it. That's why I frequent this website so much, despite all the haters and negativity toward our players. I understand objective criticism, but all this CJ talk is just garbage for the most part. It's getting as polarizing as VY was, except CJ is a superstar. There are 31 teams (maybe 30, Minnesota) who would love to have CJ on their roster.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.