Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Andy Levitre to Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 12, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 9 users.
  1. pettso Starter

Verner
    Moolah:
    $1,196
    I honestly don't think they overpaid. There were a lot of interested teams and he wasn't gonna sign anywhere for anything under $7m per. I'm assuming there will be a lot of guaranteed money in there too.

I'm happy, it was a huge need and we got the best FA available. I still think we may draft Warmack with #10. Wonder if we'll go after Osi and/or Keller.
    • Tip Jar Donor

acqua7 Starter

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $133
    per wyatt

The deal for Andy Levitre with the #Titans is for 6 years, and worth $46.8 million.
  2. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,801
    This was the best guard on the market and we got it done! Great sign by front office, now cut amano and clear up another 3.5 million and get us a real center!
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,031
    #FirstWorldProblems
  3. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,894
    5 years at 39 million is not bad
  4. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,465
    Wooooot!!!
  5. Dirk Diggler Starter

Moolah:
    $926
    Velasco was the best one on the market and we gave him a 2nd round tender. I think we're gonna roll with him indefinitey.
  6. PRAY IV M3RCY Rookie

Moolah:
    $820
    well we already have a solid center in Valesco who could possibly look even better surrounded by a solid core of gaurds.
  7. Smash Soccer God

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $4,973
    It's 6 for 46.8M
  8. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,894
    I was getting caught up. The initial report from Schefter said it was 5 years.