AMC dropped by DISH

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big TT, Jul 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I watch Comedy Central quite a bit, Workaholics and standup mostly. The new Beavis & Butthead season was literally the first time in several years I had watched MTV. But still, it's just the basic principle that you're paying good money for a package of channels and then having some of those channels pulled (or at least threatened to be pulled).

I really think I'm going to cancel my service. Not just because of this dispute. I've been thinking about it for awhile now. I could pay $7.99/month for Hulu Plus and have 80% of what I watch covered.

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I forgot all about Beavis and Butthead. The new season they did made me lmao every episode. Are they going to do another season? Feels like it has been a year since it ended.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

No clue. Haven't heard anything about another season. I hope so. The new episodes were really well done. I wasn't sure they were going to be able to pull it off.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Workaholics was a pleasant surprise. Watched the first season on Netflix.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Netflix is where I got into it as well. The first season is amazing. But the third (current) season is nowhere near as good, although still funny. Haven't seen the second season.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Workaholics is definatly going downhill.

They leave the office too much IMO

7. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I wanna see their boss naked so bad.

8. RTH

RTH Meh...

Workaholics reminds me of how Always Sunny started out... raw and independently made.

Always Sunny still maintains... but it's not the same, either.

9. RTH

RTH Meh...

Loved her acid trip...

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Always Sunny has REALLY been going downhill the past season or two. It's getting to that point where I'm just watching it out of habit and not because I particularly want to (Ahem, The Office. Ahem, 30 Rock).

Why must we (American television) run every good show into the dirt instead of just ending gracefully?*

*Yes, I know the answer is $$$

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar