Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Always next year

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Sep 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    I at first though Clausen was another overhyped high school QB but I've become a believer. Now that he's got protection he's a much better QB. He's got good experience and his accuracy has become deadly. And say what you will about Charlie Wies the coach but I trust Weis when it comes to working with QBs.

I'm not sure Clausen will come out this year but if he does I would love the class of QBs: Bradford, Snead, and Clausen. And don't sleep on Tony Pike from Cincinnati either.
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    ITS BEEN TWO F:grrr::grrr::grrr:ING GAMES!!!! Have some damn faith.
    1 people high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,027
    ^ werd

and if not, we might get Michael Crabtree.
  3. wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Moolah:
    $89
    I believe that Tennesse will put out of this. In fact, I think this is setting up very nicely to make us that wildcard team that runs through the playoffs and right into the big game.

With that said, just say no to Jevan Snead. Overhyped. I had a chance to see him play in person a few weeks, and he really sucked it up. Against the University of Memphis! Way overhyped in my opinion.
  4. 24 Starter

Moolah:
    $36
    I still think there's nothing wrong with talking about the future. It's not like we're suiting up every Sunday. We're just fans.

If he's overhyped, then chances are he won't be there when we pick. But, I agree with you. I'm not a big fan of Snead either. Jake Locker is legit though.
  5. Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    Locker wont leave early, he hasn't played nearly enough to be properly evaluated.
  6. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,036
    Yeah I was a big Clausen hater before this season, but the dude throws the nicest deep ball at the collegiate level.

9 TD's 0 INT's doesn't lie...
  7. 24 Starter

Moolah:
    $36
    Sanchez?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.