Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Alone on top of AFC South after Sunday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Sep 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,036
    Pittsburgh should take care of the Texans in Houston

Titans handle their business with the Browns and we will be alone on top of the AFC South. Meaningless at this point, but it worked last week so I figured I would keep the ritual going.
    1 people high five this.
  2. World Peace n/a

Moolah:
    $3,659
    I don't think so. I'm not giving the Texans credit... It's just that the Steelers defense looks OLD and is playing like it. Other than Polamalu, the all look like they have lost a step. Maybe its the curse of losing the superbowl.... What is it.. if you lose the superbowl, you always have a mediocre season the next year?

Let's not get ahead of ourselves either... Colt McCoy and Peyton Hillis are legit. Everyone else on that team = scrubs. Even "flavor of the month" josh cribbs
    1 people high five this.
  3. theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Martin
    Moolah:
    $283
    Saying the Steelers D is old and lost a step is just buying into the media's spin.

IMO it's more of their offense struggling that makes their entire team look weaker.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $638
    Pittsburgh are in trouble.

The Browns will push them all the way for a wild card spot.
    The Texans will easily beat the Steelers.
    1 people high five this.
  4. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,207
    I hate Pittsburgh but not as much as Houston. If we can end with a tie and both Big Ben and Schaub out with concussions and a win in Cleveland I will be a happy camper.
    • Tip Jar Donor

mike75 Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,612

In years prior i'd go with Pittsburgh but here they are with a crappy shoestring offensive line and an aging defense.Houston is going to manhandle the Steelers unfortunately.I hate Houston because they are a rival but its going to be bad Sunday.The Texans D is going to have a field day with that crappy Steelers line.I also think Schaub is going to expose the Steelers defense.Blowout is coming....
  5. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    I dont think will lose 2 in a row and at home. Foster will be back...steelers cant score like the texans can. They had a shoot out vs the saints.
  6. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $8,071
    I honestly think Houston will beat Pittsburgh but I hope I'm wrong
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,064
    Not if your boy keeps playing the way he has been.
  8. T-Rac Resident GoTitans Brit

Moolah:
    $0
    Never gona happen, as much as I hate to say it i'd be surprised if the Texans lost this, then again they do always find away of throwing their seasons down the toilet
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.