All Tings CJ Go In Here . . . . . . . . . . . . . And tings like dat

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Apr 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Yeah guys he clearly doesn't have it anymore and he always shys away from contact and puts his head down and falls down!

GTFO with all this non rational bs. He runs just as hard as he used too. No player who cares so much about stats chooses to run soft and not care about getting more yards. JCBRAVE GoT RavensShallBurn

2. RTH

RTH Meh...

Wow. A 3 minute video - highlight video, mind you - sums up all 16 games!

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

It sure does, just look at all those 30-plus yard runs!!

o, wait.....

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitansWillWin2

I'm not saying he did beast work last season, but he ran harder than everyone on here thinks he did.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

about 2 times per game... maybe. Maximum.

Where are the countless clips of him running backward, dancing around going nowhere, and getting tackled by the north endzone breeze?

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

If I put together all of Zach Brown's highlights and threw them together you would probably think he was the best line backer in the league. But alas, he isn't close.

You do this all the time. Highlight reels aren't an accurate representation of overall play.

7. TitansWillWin2

You guys insinuate he never runs hard. I showed proof that he can run hard.

8. TitansWillWin2

I'm just letting you guys know this so after next season when he has success you can't say it was because he wasn't trying hard. That is a complete joke of an argument and just makes you look stupid.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

My first thought as well.

I'm about halfway through the video and so far I've seen runs of (approx.): 10, 15, 20, 8, 8, 15, 16, 25.... with 1 touchdown. Gee, talk about beast mode....

Dude had 321 touches last year and a 3 min video made up of about a dozen plays where he happened to not fall right on his face at the LOS is supposed to be some kind of proof that he didn't suck? lol

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

we already have a sig bet

just sayin'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar