ALL OF YOU MARIOTA HATERS GET IN HERE!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by STEVE McFLARE, Oct 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apcgamb24

Apcgamb24 Starter

The reason our offense sucks now is because of our underwhelming offensive line and running game play. Instead of developing Mariota the first two seasons, we became a run first team and had Marcus be the secondary complimentary option. It worked well last year. But now this year when the OL and running game has sucked, we have to fully rely on Mariota bailing the offense out and he's not good enough for that since we didn't develop him early on. I still see glimpses of Mariota having good series and making good throws, but he's simply not a guy who can overcome poor OL and running game play.

Throw in the fact that the offensive coaching has been below average and never played to Mariota's strengths, along with the fact that our best receiver is just not on the same page as Marcus, it's a recipe for disaster. Our success this season is going to be fully dependent on whether we can run the ball and have good protection. Because without those two things, defenses are just going to stack the box and blitz and Mariota just simply isn't good enough under heavy pressure.

2. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Hahahaha "our best receiver?" I hope to high Hell you aren't referring to Holdout Hammy Davis Jr.

3. RTH

RTH Meh...

2 major problems...

1. Soft Zone
    2. No running game

Marcus had a bad game, but... coach should've benched him in 4th AND he has no QB Coach.

4. Apcgamb24

Apcgamb24 Starter

I shouldn't say best. I meant most talented.

5. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

he has a qb coach you dunce

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. RTH

RTH Meh...

Jason Michael is a former TE coach, idiot.

7. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Mariota played like butthole, 4 int's is not good. Don't try to put the blame on others, Mariota's play is Mariota's fault. The other players had bad games too, but don't try to blame everyone else and give Marcus a free pass.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Walldaprince

Walldaprince Rookie

mularkey does this everytime MM has a bad game ..we need a coach to hold player accountable ..as i watch int after int i said mularkey is gonna blame everyone but MM ...granted its not all on him but your the QB you control what you do with the ball ...its ok to run and not force throws

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

well you were wrong he DID blame mariota after the game so.... what now?

#119 VondyP, Nov 17, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  10. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Let's get a real OC in town. This offensive scheme has been completely exposed.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar