Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

All of you idiotic Fisher defenders...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by HeadOnASwivel, Oct 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,479
    Relax, folks..... rolltide may not be a very smart man, but he's never wrong. If you don't believe me, just ask him.
  1. customtitan Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $120
    its crazy talk... there should never be any bad plays, and you certainly should expect that in any nfl game! i mean CJ never fumbles, int's never happen, and costly penalties are for college teams.
    (sarcasm)

good teams and good coaches can over come these mistakes, period. its what seperates the .500 teams from the champs.... odd concept i know
  2. dbc5631 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $97
    Chris Hope screwed up. End of Story.
  3. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,294
  4. Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    We could have also scored more if we didn't have the "lets count on CJ to break a long one" gameplan that hasn't been working for the past 3 weeks. Besides it's a moot point the turnover margin was even.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,633
    because Vick has so many Super Bowl rings.. I thought there was an 18+ rule on these boards - check the age on this one, can't be older than 14.
  5. pettso Starter

Verner
    Moolah:
    $1,196
    Uh, I'm well above 18 and I think way Mike Vick has played this season could easily rank him as one of the top 5 QBs in the league. He's playing like a faster, smarter VY with a better arm.

Edit: And with the way the NFC is shaping up, the Eagles have a legitimate shot at making it to the Superbowl this year IMO.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,633
    Redskins didn't seem to think so - and they were just drubbed by The Rams the week before..
  6. pettso Starter

Verner
    Moolah:
    $1,196
    Not saying the loss wasn't ugly, but they had a bad game without Mike Vick. It happens. Every "top" team in the NFC has also had at least one bad game this season.

Cowboys lost to the Redskins.
    Saints lost to the Falcons and almost lost to the Panthers.
    Packers lost to the Bears (who I still can't take seriously) and won by 2 against the Lions this week.
    Vikings look atrocious.
    The whole NFC West is atrocious.

I just don't see any really solid teams in the NFC... meaning anything can happen, and if Vick stays hot the Eagles have as good a chance as anyone. That's besides the point though, as we're in the AFC which is incredibly stacked this year. :(
  7. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,148
    I just wish we would pass 20+ times a game and we would do more "creative" plays. Not just lets hope CJ breaks one. If they have 8 in the box, audible the play to a play-action pass. Let VY make plays. Do some options (not alot, 1-3 a game), so some RB screens, some WR screens (to Nate). Let our playmakers make plays, not hope CJ breaks one. I still stand by Jeff Fisher, for now...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.