Alan Lowry Staying

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Feb 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Starter

STs was the only bright spot on the team last season. I have no problem keeping him.
  2. World Peace

World Peace n/a

With a touchdown given up in the Pittsburgh game and watching Donnie Nickey get burned...

or when Donnie Nickey punched a referee...

This is all alan lowrys fault. Marc Mariani? Give all the credit to Jeff Fisher.
  3. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Of course. What was I thinking? It's all the players when things go well and all the coaches when things don't go well. How stupid of me.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  4. STW Chris

STW Chris Starter

The success of this year is part down to Lowry's coaching and part down to the fact we signed some good special team players in coverage like Patrick Bailey and Tim Shaw. I'm glad he's staying and I hope both of those LB's stay if we don't need to stack another position too badly with quality depth.
  5. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Starter

Lowry will be here until Fisher calls with his new job in a year and then he will bolt.

I have faith that Munch will cut Donnie ( Jeff's says I remind him of him!) Nickey!

Lowry units have been bad for the most part but he you cannot get everything you want. I hope Marcus Robertson is gone too!
  6. appstater53

appstater53 Camp Fodder

GO Titans!
    GO Braves!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.