Akeem Ayers a TERROR so far?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dtm586, Aug 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I think Ayers is the real deal. He will provide the spark our defense has needed.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Soooooo....

Ayers
    Ruud
    'Spoon vs McRath

Who you go winning?

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G using Tapatalk.

3. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

4. Blue Gorilla

Blue Gorilla will play Safety for food

Agreed, Spoon

5. 24

24 Starter

To be honest, I'm surprised Ruud has already locked up the MLB spot. Witherspoon played MLB in Philly, and I don't see why he can't shift over. Hopefully we'll see Munch switch it up just to see what we have.

6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

This is not the first time the name Ayers has been associated with terror. I prefer Akeem over William.

7. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I don't think it's his natural position. Philly got him mid-season and threw him in there.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

Make or break time for Curran as well I think. I like the Linebacking core this year alot. Its going to be a great battle throughout preseason.

I, for one was exstatic that Ayers fell to us in the second round. Apart from a sub-par 40 time. I watched a few videos and thought he looked very good, seems smart and can get to the QB, not sure why he didnt go in the 1st round.

9. pettso

pettso Starter

I'm having a hard time believing Ayers will be a good NFL player. I hope to be proved wrong though, he's the only pick of the draft I didn't really like. He fit a need though and hopefully the scouts saw something I didn't.

My main issue with him is he took so many plays off. If all you saw were his highlights, he looked really good. Hoping the coaching staff really gets on him if he slacks on the field come game time.

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

When you sign a guy who has 511 tackles/5sacks/6ints the last 4 years, its his spot to lose.

I guess I'm one of the only guys rooting for McRath. Nothing against WW at all, just like Gerald more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar