Air Apparent

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Starkiller, May 17, 2006.

?
  1. Week 1, 2006

3.2%
  2. October, 2006

9.7%
  3. November, 2006

21.0%
  4. December, 2006

22.6%
  5. Week 1, 2007

32.3%
  6. Not even by then...

11.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OK, I just thought I'd put out a poll asking when people think that Vince Young will take the starting QB job. For the sake of argument, let's ignore the possibility of simply starting for a week because of a Volek injury and then sitting back on the bench again. When will the job be his for good?

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

If no Mcnair, then Game 9 of this year. Papa versus Young.

3. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

volek wont last until november... i think if he starts one game... he'll start the rest. regardless if volek comes back

4. That scenario probably depends on how well he handles that first game...

5. maximus

maximus Starter

I dont think Volek will make it through the entire season healthy. At which time Mauck will take over(blow it) and the coaches will go with Young

6. There's no way Mauck starts ahead of Young. The Titans will lose with Mauck in there, might as well throw Young in the fire and let him learn.

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well, if Billy goes down with an injury I think we go out and sign a vet like Maddox or something, rather than play Young, so 2007 was my choice.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I could see Mauck starting ahead of Young, depends on how they feel about Vince Youngs progress.

9. If they don't think Young is ready yet, then it's very possible that Mauck (or whoever else they have at QB) could start ahead of Young. They shouldn't throw him in there before he's at least reasonably prepared...

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

i would say December.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar