Agent shopping Horn after Falcons cut receiver

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Aug 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

That ol' pimp needs to just retire to managing his workers on the corner....
  2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Your the coach what should we do?

:sarcasm:
  3. onetontitan

onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

do you really think Haynesworth will be around next year? With the way negotiations have been going, I SERIOUSLY doubt it. We won't pocket out the money.
  4. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

He even said he wants to stay here and he wants to work it out. So yes as of now I think he will be here. But again what do I know coach.
  5. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

plus trading haynesworth is beyond stupid. He is pretty much the reason our defense is so good. He gets double teamed and it frees everyone up.
  6. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Titans most interested?

I was listening to Ben Maller on Fox Sports Radio this morning and he said that the Titans are in the front running (and most interested) for Joe Horn. He also said that the Dolphins are out of the mix now and won't pursue him.

I immediately went to the Tennessean's website to see if anything had been written about it, but it had not. When searching the internet for any "proof" the only thing I could find was written on the Yahoo rumor page.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/...Cowboys-interested-in-Joe-Horn?urn=nfl,102101
  7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

8. Bayou Titan

Bayou Titan Starter

Pick him up.... He is better than half of the WR's on the roster now... It can't hurt.
  9. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Starter

Wyatt article is right when everyone goes to 53 men some guys are getting cut and we can make a move and upgrade wouldn't take much to get better that P.williams
  10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Here we go! I have a feeling.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.