Agent shopping Horn after Falcons cut receiver

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Aug 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

That ol' pimp needs to just retire to managing his workers on the corner....

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Your the coach what should we do?

:sarcasm:

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

do you really think Haynesworth will be around next year? With the way negotiations have been going, I SERIOUSLY doubt it. We won't pocket out the money.

4. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

He even said he wants to stay here and he wants to work it out. So yes as of now I think he will be here. But again what do I know coach.

5. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

plus trading haynesworth is beyond stupid. He is pretty much the reason our defense is so good. He gets double teamed and it frees everyone up.

6. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Titans most interested?

I was listening to Ben Maller on Fox Sports Radio this morning and he said that the Titans are in the front running (and most interested) for Joe Horn. He also said that the Dolphins are out of the mix now and won't pursue him.

I immediately went to the Tennessean's website to see if anything had been written about it, but it had not. When searching the internet for any "proof" the only thing I could find was written on the Yahoo rumor page.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/...Cowboys-interested-in-Joe-Horn?urn=nfl,102101

7. Bayou Titan

Bayou Titan Starter

Pick him up.... He is better than half of the WR's on the roster now... It can't hurt.

8. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Wyatt article is right when everyone goes to 53 men some guys are getting cut and we can make a move and upgrade wouldn't take much to get better that P.williams

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Here we go! I have a feeling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar