Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

After Collins is gone what will the Titans do?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dub-v-titansfan, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,320
    I think VY will be the starter for the Titans after KFC. Unless he demands a trade or retires. Then I think Simms has a shot, if he's even brought back this year.
  2. Morpheus E Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Cutler wouldn't sign here because he knows he would suck here.

He'd come out looking like Collins and Young when he already knows he can do better.
  3. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
  4. Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Moolah:
    $597
    We'd have to pick Freeman in the first. No way he lasts to the 3rd. And, we're not going to draft a QB high this year since we just signed Collins and have VY and his contract for a couple more years.
  5. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    Idk, I've seen some mocks having him go as low as the 5th, and some having him go as high as the top 15.

I don't see how we can keep a backup making the money that Vince young is making and resign simms for the next 2 years. We're either going to have to let Simms walk or cut vince.
  6. dub-v-titansfan Guest

josh freeman is not the answer. we have a better josh freeman sitting on the bench right now
  7. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,487
    We've already paid Vince. He's the guy, unfortunately.
    1 people high five this.
  8. A Fightin'Titan Starter

Moolah:
    $0

Yeah I agree. Collins will go for as long as he can whether that's injury, skills or contract then VY will be given another chance. Seems that's the way it should be.
  9. Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Moolah:
    $597
    You mean Chris Simms? No, you can't mean Simms because he is white and Freeman is black - so those two aren't comparable. You must mean VY since he's also black, even though their style is not comparable.:rolleyes: Nice try though.
  10. Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Moolah:
    $71
    Trade Collins and a 3rd rounder to Denver for Cutler. Re sign Simms. Trade VY to Detroit, NYJets, Seattle or MN for picks. Problem fix.t.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.