AFC south

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Clark, Nov 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

But they could also say they remember that Frank Reich game :hmm:

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

So bills run game with choice... Since Jackson is out. Do we have a chance?

I for one counted out our defense against power run games like Blount... And somehow today we managed to contain him decently in the second half. Choice isn't a power runner really so it's kinda encouraging that we could make the bills one dimensional.

I think we can handle the bills if the defense that played today shows up.
    And also if this same cj shows up... Maybe a better Hass and we could really be ^in business

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Contained Blount in the 2nd half lol? Maybe I was watching the wrong game.

4. Clark

To the standards that We actually stopped the run half decently compared to what happened at atl. Where we literally got blown up on EVERY power run play. Same thing that happened ^in the jags game with jones drew.

We've have serious issues at stopping power running backs and we didn't let Blount kill us like i expected. Maybe that's just me but i saw some hope. Especially with McCarthy in

5. Clark

I really expected Blount to steam roll us... And he did... But we actually had some success.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

The game I saw, Blount ran through us. I mean, he did go over 100 yards.

7. Clark

You are correct on that sir. I can't argue the stats. But i still feel like we were moderately successful. I felt like atl couLd have ran the ball every down and beat us... Isn't that basically what the jags did?

He had a few long runs also. He wasn't consistent. We had a few runs blown up. Stuff em a couple times. Maybe I'm being uncharacteristically optimistic. But i saw success.

8. Clark

Basically i went into this game thinking L... We had the normal bend don't break defense. And i was personally surprised... Maybe my standard for this game was a bit lower. To each their own.

9. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Choice isn't half the back Turner/Blount are. Turner and Blount are probably both in the top 5 for powerbacks in the league, Choice is lucky to make top 15. I'm more worried about Stevie Johnson and Ryan Fitzpatrick than Choice.

10. BJ63

BJ63 Camp Fodder

Texans are Cursed

The Texans aren’t unlucky, God just hates them. Their top two QBs are lost for the season, they haven’t made the playoffs in their history and are in first place right now because Manning is out. The Titans are still in the hunt for the playoffs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar