AFC south

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Clark, Nov 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Pretty simple. We are in a dismal division with no real starting qbs through out. Gabbert is rookie failure, shows no flash at all. I'm personally happy about that. Tj Yates in houston huh? I think that's money right there, regardless of how well they can run the ball. They will self destruct. Oh and the cooooolts! Love to see this team fail... Painter? I'll give him props. Outta the mess of em, he's probably the best... Aint saying much!

And us... The king game manager himself... Matt hasslebeck... Last year he made history with the sea hawks by getting to the playoffs with a 9 game win record i believe...

We are 6-5 and have the *bills*next... And then the saints. I think that's a big fat L... And then we have our last 3 against this weak weak division... 9-7/10-6 playoffs? Hahahah

Do you all think we make it or not? And if so... Can we even win a playoff game?

Thoughts?

2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

9-6 playoffs? We play 15 game seasons now? Hasselbeck is pretty legit, sucks he's dealing with such a **** group of receivers.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

We play the Bills next week.

4. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

aren't we playing the bills next week?
    and the Texans will sign someone this week *cough farve *cough...

5. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Think the weather was bad today? Imagine if it snows next week up in Buffalo.....

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Man, your facts are way off lol..

But yeah, this division is beginning to look like the NFC West.

7. Clark

Hahahahahaha^^^^^ how did i miss That? Doh! My bad y'all. :?:

Okay so lemme fix this... Do we beat the bills?

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Guessing you weren't at the game today. I've been to heavy snow games and I'd much rather be at one of those games than constant freezing rain.

9. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

ahh the bills.. fond fond memories of the close games, Travis Henry and VY playing well, Bironas hitting those FGs...
    oh.. and this
    [​IMG]

10. Clark

Hahaha i loved that...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar