Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

AFC South Rankings: TE

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jun 6, 2008.

?

AFC South Rankings: TE

Colts: D. Clark, J. Tamme 14 vote(s) 18.9%
Jaguars: M. Lewis, G. Wrightster 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Texans: O. Daniels, M. Bruener 1 vote(s) 1.4%
Titans: A. Crumpler, B. Scaife 59 vote(s) 79.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,361
    Crumpler and Scaife is too good of a duo.
  2. Psychop1 Big Tee

Washington
    Moolah:
    $4,752
    Had to vote for the Colts. Clark on the line, Clark in the slot, it doesn't matter, the guy makes plays.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,919
    I don't think this should even be a contest, Titans should win every vote.

Clark ( http://www.nfl.com/players/dallasclark/careerstats?id=CLA236596 ) can't compare to Crumpler ( http://www.nfl.com/players/algecrumpler/careerstats?id=CRU467810 ) in receiving stats.

Clark compares a lot better to Scaife. http://www.nfl.com/players/boscaife/careerstats?id=SCA066535

The ONLY way I can understand these votes for the Colts is if some reason you believe that Crumpler doesn't have it anymore. I don't, but the knee thing does cause concern I guess.

And if you bring up blocking, we just drafted the guy that other posters here are hyping up to be the best blocking TE ever and the next Jason Witten. I'm not convinced, but if you are one of the one's that believes that, you almost have to go with the three awesome TEs the Titans have.

And Manning MAKES Clark. It's not the other way around. Clark is nowhere near as good without Manning, Harrison, Wayne on the same team.

Put Crumpler on the Colts, how do you think he'd fare?
  3. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,361
    Crumpler is going to be a pro-bowler this year. Imagine Scaife then double his TD's for a season.
  4. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,485
    This whole 2 TE set is going to be amazing. Vince will shine.
    1 people high five this.
  5. Tackhead #9 MY Titans wore navy blue.

Moolah:
    $0
    Voted Colts for Clark, but Alge should be great, and if he goes down or we run a two-TE set we've definitely got the edge with Scaife over Tamme.
  6. omahacolt Starter

Moolah:
    $45
    haha this is a bit silly

clark is one of the best in the league. if he didnt play with harrison and wayne how gaudy do you think his numbers would be then?

of course you will say he wouldnt do much but that is just pretty ignorant.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,370
    How is it ignorant? It's common sense. He is 3rd or 4th even 5th priority for defenses considering Harrion, Wayne, Addai and perhaps Gonzales.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,919
    How gaudy do you think Clark's numbers would be without Manning?

Clark hasn't come close to matching Crumpler in receiving yards. Clark has Manning throwing to him, Crumpler had Vick. Even last season when Crumpler had Redman and whoever else, he only had 170ish yards less than Clark. There is no contest here.
  7. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,485
    Scaife is better than Tamme, IMO. You can't beat Alge Crumpler either.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.