AFC South over rated? BULLCRAP

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by World Peace, Jan 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Can't we keep these worthless threads in the "other sports" section? Or can we start a sarcastic or humor area? I need a refuge from bitter sarcastic posters trying desperately to make a point.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

^:rolleyes:

Anyways, the AFC South is where it's at. I don't think our division as a whole will get much love from outside the division because 2 of the 4 teams in it haven't played in the Super Bowl. And we haven't won it, so the NFC East will probably still be #1 by most people.

But I would say; if there were an All-Division team, ours would win more than others. No other division is stacked the way ours is. The D-line alone would terrify other teams into not even lining up. Dwight Freeney, John Henderson, Tony Brown, Mario Williams that's a great line to have chasing QB's.
  3. World Peace

World Peace n/a

You cant twist the facts. The AFC south has the most SEC players in it therefore it becomes the defacto best division within the NFL.
  4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Do you have nothing better to do?
  5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The AFC South offensive All-Stars would beat any other division in the NFL.

:whoop:
  6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

Are people really so dense they don't realize the difference in supporting a conference in college vs. the stupidity of supporting a division in the NFL? This thread should be deleted or moved and doesn't belong in the Titans/NFL news page.

Oh well, carry on.
  7. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Right. Pull the shiniest peanuts out of three turds and put em on the colts. Colts + MJD CJ Andre Johnson and Kenny Britt is what you would have.
  8. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

The only thing that is over rated in the AFC South is ESPN's blogger....talk about over rated....
  9. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

i think the AFC in general is 10 times better then the NFC. if the Titans were in the NfC we would have at least 2 rings.... i truely believe that...
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Plenty of people say that same kind of thing if we were in the AFC West too. But since we aren't we'll never know.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.