AFC Playoff Game Against Chargers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bubba titan, Sep 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

or a 9-5 for a month

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I actually don't trust Adam Schefter.

Jaimie Dukes called him out on the air about VY last week. and cornered him. I seriously think he inflates the news to his advantage.

If you just look at the timing of the report it is suspicious for that reason alone. He waits until now to deliver news from last season. In my opinion, that means he inflated it.

3. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

You guys are ridiculous for believing some of the media when it comes to vince young. You really don't think this would have been reported earlier. Why would a guy quit after he played a solid first half of his first career playoff game. One thing we should all know about vince is that he loves playing in the spotlight.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

fear of failure? why would a guy quit after earning the OROY?

5. Amishboy

Amishboy Camp Fodder

At this point I don't care anymore. Fisher has named Collins as the starter.

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Probably because that ROY season was a fluke.
    quit while you're on top... ya know, "daym..how the hell did i do dat?"

I thought the madden curse cursed its bearer for one season only.

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

well, Alexander, Vick, Culpepper, and Eddie are all out of the league now, Eddie was old but was never what he once was after that year, same with Faulk. Ray Lewis hasn't been near as good as he used to be, but him and McNabb seemed to have escaped the curse, for now. And then they're is Vince, and god knows whats going to happen to him...

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I think the victim is doomed for life when cursed with a wonderlick score below 7.

9. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I remember reading those allegations elsewhere. Can't remember where.
    If this is true then its clear that Vince cares about his reputation and well being first and the success of the team second. The kid is not cut out to be a warrior. His ego comes first.

This can be interpreted in one way only.. "OK, I survived the first half and didn't make any major mistakes, we're winning.. phew. Now better pull myself out before I end up being the reason the team is out of the playoffs if god forbids i lose. Then I won't be the VY everyone knows and loves".

10. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

Give me a game last year that you would say vince actually lost it for us?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar