AFC Championship

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Who Cares Soxcat, you always agree with anyone bashing Andre. Here is his official hate list. There are disappointed lists, but this is his hate list:

Soxcat, RollTide, Brian (of course), and then strong dislike. Why even mention him in conjuction with this thread so it is hate.... No one will convince me of any different so don't try.. Ok, strong dislike - there are a few, but I won't burn fragile. bridges. There is one new guy though that expressed very strongly to me in a PM... You know who you are. Nothing will ever change my defensive posture, so those of you that get upset at it and retaliate to this note, remember, people have no problem with people commenting, so that is exactly what I am doing .... commenting.

Now here comes the awkward humor (Sad to have to explain that things are just a joke first, but , some people have no sense of humor):

Soxcat and Rolltide, you are both also infactuated with Andre and the fact that you once again brought him up in a thread that should have had nothing to do with him is proof, so here is your suggested signature line:

"I Just Love Andre Woolfolk" Come on, don't be afraid, fess up and use it.... Admit it.:toast: :toast: :rotfl:

Be the strong posters that you are. Show your true strength.... Be brave.... Break out of the box you normally post it.... LOL

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I love Andre Woolfolk.

3. See guys, it isn't that hard. BiPolar is the man and he is not only the King Smack Returner and Smack Return Trainer. He is the ultimate play along with the joke, add fuel to the joke expert... Come On Sox, where are you... Tide, stop rolling for a moment, Brian, laugh with your Avatar, then dedicate this thread back to it's true topic.

4. There is a reason that a player's family shouldn't get too involved with a fan forum. You may not like what you hear...

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I don't think you're telling him anything he didn't already know. He read before he joined. And he's still here.

BTW, I love Andre Woolfolk, too.

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Help! I've got the blinkers on...and I'm not turning!

WTF?

Oy, gov'na, me blinkers and bloomers are all mixed like a poofter, and I've nary a pence for my pining. Blimey!

7. 2toneblue77

2toneblue77 Guest

I personally think Andre would make a better safety...at least he hits people. :smile:

8. Been here for toooooo long Starkiller .... Little late for that now. A good reason to be involved is to give a little insight from and inside source. Of course I limit the information I give

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Uncle...

What a load of crap! I have never been a woolfolk "hater" that is so dumb. My initial post wasn't even that critical. I just said the steelers could have stood pat and drafted your nephew instead of taking a risk and getting a real difference maker.

You know damn well that andre woolfolk has not become the big time shut down corner we drafted him for. You know damn well he has not been an impact player. So what are you complaining about? Hell the kid has only appeared in 29 out of a possible 48 football games.

That's not hate, that's just fact!

By the way a poster(Not anyone on your cry baby hate list either) started an entire thread asking the question; is woolfolk a bust? Did you see that one?

Let's see, andre got a singing bonus of $3M+. He has made an average of 500K in salary and will make over 600K in 2006. Maybe andre should get on this board and apologize to titan fans for being over paid especially since he has missed 40% of the teams games.

10. SteveH

SteveH Starter

I don't want to get drawn into it all but what does Andre think about his play??!? Does he realise he should be playing better??!?
    It's scary looking back over those past drafts and wondering who we could have got.. fingers crossed for this April eh!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar