AFC Championship

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jan 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The Steelers are spankin' em. I think they'll win it all.

Troy Polamalu may be the best in the league right now.

2. maximus

maximus Starter

Broncos are getting whipped. Steelers are proving that defense wins championships-I couldnt be happier, anyone else notice that the offensive teams are out of the playoffs for the most part

3. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

The best thing about this game is its distracting me until 5:30. I've been on edge all weekend. GO HAWKS!!!

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

A #6 seed has never made it to the SB before, that is correct?

I have a hard time looking at this as the Steelers SB.
    More like Cowher's SB.

As much as I dislike the Steelers, aside from Fisher, Cowher is the guy I would want to coach the Titans. I really like the guy. He's such a hard-*** leather neck... I like his intensity and the way he screams and looks evil and irate...all that. You can tell he doesn't *****foot around...

Jeff makes me mad sometimes because he doesn't seem to have much of an anger problem. I think every NFL coach should have a healthy amount of anger. Anger is very motivating. I really think that some of the crap we have seen this season stems from a lack of discipline. Anger can cure that. If Jeff could just get really pissed and stay that way, maybe some of this sloppy stuff would go away. Does Jeff ever issue excercise as punishment? My DC did in high school. He was one angry SOB too, but he could turn it on and off... wrapped it up in a little thing called discipline...I bet the Steelers know what I'm talking about.

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Broncos making a run...

6. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

I'd like the Broncos to come back... just because it would make the Hawks winning the Super Bowl even sweeter beating the Donkeys.

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Steelers got it in the bag....if Peyton and Polian are watching the game, you know the ears of Indy's O-linemen are burning...

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I need one of those airline barf bags.

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

sure wouldn't mind him in Blue

10. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

The way Polian was covering Peyton's arse in the media...he is probably over at Peyton's cooking his favorite comfort foods and constantly telling him how he is so much better than anyone that is actually playing today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar