Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Advice thread

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by Scarecrow, Sep 4, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,158
    I honestly think that "allowing" the most points is working against me... I can't control how many points I give up!!!

Commish, fix this issue! It could make a huge difference at the end of the season.

Here's what the rankings should look like for the 2-3 teams:
    5. Amaxas FC (actual rank #10)
    6. RavensShallBurn (actual rank #7)
    7. Toronto Bills (actual rank #11)
    8. Endezeit (actual rank #8)
    9. London Shaguars (actual rank #5)
    10. The Bath Salt Demons (actual rank #9)
    11. 10 Guy (actual rank #6)

The one that I really don't get is how 10 Guy has the fewest points scored in the entire league at 2-3, yet he's ranked ahead of everyone I just listed except for Shaguars. lol wtf
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $74
    lol

I can't help but laugh at 10 Guy who I think is XO. The picture sums up his team perfectly.
  3. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,831
    I would refuse to play in a league with such horrifically horrific ( :brow: ) team names.
  4. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,363
    CJ, Doug Martin, Vic Ballard, Brandon Bolden, and Alex Green. Pick 2.

I've been starting CJ thinking he's going to breakthrough one game but that hasn't really happened yet. So I'm probably going Martin and Ballard so of course CJ will have the game of his life tomorrow night.
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,158
    Is Vick Ballard actually playing now?

I sat next to his dad at the Music City Bowl.
  6. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    someone's a little jealous
    Titans Eternal and Scarecrow high five this.
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,158
    Lol. No way. You look at the points scored and tell me the tiebreakers aren't stupid.
  8. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    ahhh so it's tiebreaker... so that explains it... i was a bit confused
  9. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,290
    Got a rough situation here. Need opinions.

TE: Hernandez (inj), Bennett (inj) or Cook- If healthy, this would be a no-brainer for Hern. But he's still injured, although he has been practicing. And even if he does go, I have a feeling he might be eased back into things since the Pats have so many weapons already. As for Bennett, even though he went back into the game last week after his injury, he has yet to practice this week. So his status/playing time is also very much up in the air.

Cook seems like a decent play, but I'm already being forced to start Britt in my flex because of byes/injury. So I really would hate to start two Titans. That's just asking for fantasy disaster. If we played on Sunday this wouldn't be an issue. But since Cook is my only healthy TE, I need to make a decision now without knowing whether Hern or Bennett will go.

Complicating matter more, is that Kyle Rudolph is inexplicably available in this league. So as of right now, I'm thinking of crossing my fingers that Hern and/or Bennett play. And if not, I'll try to scoop up Rudolph at the last minute. Of course with that plan I'm running the risk of someone else snatching up Rudolph prior to Sunday.
  10. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,681
    I play Cook every week in 2 of my 4 leagues because I'm convinced he's a big part of the game plan, but his problem and his owners problem is we stray away from the game plan as the games go on.