Advice thread

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by Scarecrow, Sep 4, 2012.

1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Projected to win 120-85.

I notice I am going up against both Cecil Shorts and Justin Blackmon... so I LMAO and chalk up the W. What a total incoherent retard for starting TWO Jags WRs!!! HAHAHAHA.

Oh but they combined for 44 points? Foster gets me 7 points? Refs allow the BS Rivers (who I am playing against) TD stand even though it was clearly incomplete? Lovely! It's okay though. I'm down 100-76, but I still have Bears D, Marshall, and Akers... easily can combine for 25 points, right?

I am only down 100-97 at the beginning of the 4th quarter... I conclude that Akers, Bears D, and Marshall can figure out a way to get more than 3 points. Oh, but they scored 0 points in the final quarter and I end up losing 100-97??? Bears D ONE ****ING POINT???

From 4-0 and in 1st place to 6-5 and struggling to reach the playoffs.

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK
  2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I find using Hitler videos helps to express my seething, furious, unbridled rage towards fantasy football. Might help you!
    • High Five High Five x 3
  3. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Was down 6 going into tonight games in the league where I was tied for first. He had Forte and I had 49ers D. Ended up winning by 5! Thank you 49ers defense
  4. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

lost by decimals.... absolutely hate that...
    unusually big games this week...
    2 rivalry games this week..... one against someone i absolutely need to win to shut him up... and i need the wins for a playoffs
    the other is against bad luck RavensShallBurn....
    and in the important league... i'm trying to decide if i should throw this game..... i may give me a lower playoff spot so i can knock out the reigning champ for 2 years out earlier.... the loss also gives a win and solidifies the last playoff spot for him...
    then again.. with fantasy nothing's guaranteed...
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I am going to have to win out and hope the stars align to make the playoffs in our league. I doubt that happens though as I play two of the top 4 teams in the league.

Not gonna roll over though, I hate it when people do that crap.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Only little girls quit
  7. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

Crow, who you in the league b? All these names got me confused, I don't know who the hell is who.
  8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Shut up Gorilla Ass JCB
  9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

well I was talking about our live draft, but in the autodraft league I am Team Scarecrow. I have zero shot of winning that one.

It didn't draft a runningback until the 5th round, drafted me an IR kicker and Greg Jennings, and the second runningback it got me was a back up.
  10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

That's exactly why I made my name on there my username from here. Lol crazy kids.

I lost to a guy who hasn't changed his lineup in forever... Thought I was going to win, but Gronk and Ravens D carried him to victory.

I also need to win out to make the playoffs.