1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Add CJ to the list....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Jan 16, 2013.

1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Maybe if we're lucky. Arizona is a decent OL away from being good. There D was solid, especially with that terrible offense that could keep a drive going for more than 10 seconds. You add in a couple of decent OL and they'll be better.

Oakland, no arguements their.. win.

Jags - We better not lose twice.

Chiefs - With Andy Reid and his coaching staff they're putting together don't sleep on them. They were 10-6 in '09, with a super young team. Most of those key players are still there now. Charles is dangerous, that D has playmakers, Cassel can manage a game.. I can see them as an 8-8/9-7 team next year.
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Munchak is a joke, but I think the natural progression most of our young players will go thru will get us a couple more wins next year.

So I'm gonna say we win at least 7 games.
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler

I can't blame anyone for being optimistic. But as for me....

4. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Special Teams Standout

CJ is just voicing what many of us fans feel: This team has no identity and no direction. A coach has to come in with a core philosophy and build the team to that end. Munchak may have a plan, but from the outside it sure looks like we are just floating along without a clear objective that we are building toward.
  5. Alex1939

Alex1939 As old as Titan. Tip Jar Donor

lol