Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Add CJ to the list....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Jan 16, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,145
    Maybe if we're lucky. Arizona is a decent OL away from being good. There D was solid, especially with that terrible offense that could keep a drive going for more than 10 seconds. You add in a couple of decent OL and they'll be better.

Oakland, no arguements their.. win.

Jags - We better not lose twice.

Chiefs - With Andy Reid and his coaching staff they're putting together don't sleep on them. They were 10-6 in '09, with a super young team. Most of those key players are still there now. Charles is dangerous, that D has playmakers, Cassel can manage a game.. I can see them as an 8-8/9-7 team next year.
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,636
    Munchak is a joke, but I think the natural progression most of our young players will go thru will get us a couple more wins next year.

So I'm gonna say we win at least 7 games.
  3. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,246
    I can't blame anyone for being optimistic. But as for me....

4. madeupdreams Special Teams Standout

McNair
    Moolah:
    $480
    CJ is just voicing what many of us fans feel: This team has no identity and no direction. A coach has to come in with a core philosophy and build the team to that end. Munchak may have a plan, but from the outside it sure looks like we are just floating along without a clear objective that we are building toward.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,975
    lol