Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Adams, McNair, George all HOF nominees

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 11, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Titans Insider Titans News

Titans owner Bud Adams is among 126 modern-era nominees for the 2014 Pro Football Hall of Fame class.

Former Titans quarterback Steve McNair, running back Eddie George and kicker Gary Anderson are also on the list of nominees.

The Pro Football Hall of Fame selection committee will choose 25 candidates who will advance as semifinalist nominees. The list of 25 semifinalist nominees will be announced in late November. That semifinalist list will be further reduced by a mail ballot to 15 modern-era finalists and announced in early January.

Share on Facebook

Posted In: League News, Team News

Source: Titans Insider

Attached Files:

• Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,945
    Adams should be in the HoF.
    Gunny, titantrusince82, The Hammer and 7 others high five this.
  2. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $3,596
    I'm not sure McNair will make it, but I hope to God he does. George has a good shot, too.

[IMG]
    peterm211 and Dman high five this.
  3. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,746
    Of that group, Adams makes the most sense. Honestly, I'm surprised he isn't already in the HoF when you consider his contributions to the League.
    Gunny, mdfan, Ewker and 5 others high five this.
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,089
    Put him in there before he dies, please.

I would love to hear that speech. lol
    Big TT, GoT and Titans Eternal high five this.
  5. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100
    Adams will be in the HOF.... as for the other three, i just don't know but I am hoping they do. I really hope to see McNair get in there, his toughness was immeasurable and I think that should be accounted for.
    ByeByeFisher and Titans Eternal high five this.
  6. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,168
    Yup. All-time record holder for most birds flipped.
    ByeByeFisher, Scarecrow, GoT and 2 others high five this.
  7. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100

Happened to be at one of those games lol.... It was the Titans Bills game back in 09 when we beat them bad in our throwback oiler uniforms. Didn't know he gave the bird since I was sitting underneath on the lower deck until I got back to the hotel. People started cheering and I wondered what was going on, then when I got back to the hotel, I found out he gave the bird and got fined hahaha lol
    GoT and Titans Eternal high five this.
  8. RyansTitans Good to be back.

George
    Moolah:
    $67
    I would absolutely love to see #9 and #27 in the Hall of Fame but I don't think it will be right now. Maybe in another year or two they may have a legit shot. There are players in the Hall of Fame who are way less deserving than both of them if you really think about it.

[IMG]
    The Hammer and GoT high five this.
  9. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,089
    It will be at least 10 years before either of them have a legit shot.