Actors/Actresses whose movies you refuse to watch

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Childress79, Jun 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Actors who once had it and lost it:

Denzel Washington (stop doing every Tony Scott train thriller)
    Johnny Depp (stop being a sell out)
    Al Pacino (his one saving grace being the Jack Kevorkian film)
    Robert DeNiro (did you SEE Little Fockers? Why did I?)
    Nicholas Cage (so talented yet due to spending issues, he keeps churning out shiite)
    Mike Myers (why waste 10 years of your life doing the Shrek series? Now you're old and out of the game)

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I guess I can understand but honestly, the guy can act his off, regardless of his politics and douchebaggery.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

Refuse to watch or just not interested in seeing their movies?

There are plenty of actors/actresses that I generally don't find interesting enough to watch.

I refuse to watch any movie that Will Ferrel is the main character. I can tolerate him if he is in a supporting role, but as the main actor, I hate his movies.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I don't consider him a sell out in the slightest. The guy managed to achieve superstar status, all the while going against the grain and choosing quality scripts over quick cash grabs. That's very impressive and very rare. I suppose you're referring to his recent stuff like Pirates, Charlie & Chocolate Factory, Rango, etc. But I've heard him say that ever since he had kids he wanted to do some stuff that they could watch and enjoy. I for one can appreciate that.

I respect the hell out of Johnny Depp and wish there were more like him. I have a feeling sometime in the next few years we're going to see him start shying away from the kiddie projects and returning to his old ways.

5. XO

XO Nevada Native

Tyler "minstrel show" Perry

Angelina Jolie

Sarah Jessica "Horse" Parker

Kevin James

The entire cast of the Twilight films

Ice Cube

J-Lo

Michael Bay and his explosions

Martin Lawrence

Larry the Cable Guy

Owen Wilson and his brother.

Jack Black

Hugh Grant

Paul Walker

Vin Diesel

and Tyler Perry again

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I just get tired of seeing the big budget Tim Burton collaborations and the Pirates movies. The guy is so talented, I just don't see why he can't get his hands on a good script. I think it's because he doesn't want to...

I do think that "The Rum Diaries" will be great...it's a great book. I'm also a huge fan of "Dark Shadows"...so that movie may be interesting.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I think you're right about him not wanting to. I think he's perfectly content right now churning out these PG/G movies and taking it easy with his family. But like I said, I bet he'll return to form soon. I do think he should lay off the Burton collaborations for a bit though.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Dane Cook
    Tyler Perry
    Kristin Wiig

those are my main three.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Russell Brand was hilarious in Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Get Him to the Greek?

Why all the hate?

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I like him in small doses. He was great in FSM but my patience started wear thin in GHttG. It was still a funny movie though. I've tried several times to watch his stand up and just can't get through it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar