Accountability an issue for Zach Brown?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Jul 30, 2014.

?
  1. Yes

21 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Watch Brown's latest interview and tell me you're not concerned with him owning up to his mistakes. This is a guy who showed tremendous ability in 2012 but took some steps back last year. Many attribute that to piss poor coaching, but maybe not. I for one am a little tired of the excuses coming from Brown, but am cheering him on.

The move to ILB should help him as thats where he does his best work. Hopefully Wesley Woodyard and the other vets get this guys mind right and he stops blaming others, the last guy that did that regularly is no longer here, Brown is far too good an athlete for us to have to see have that happen with.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

I think he'll be alright. I've said many times I couldn't care less how people talk or act off the field as long as they produce. I think Brown didn't really get that much of a chance last season. He will be fine this season. On another note Britt is dominating in camp down in STL. I'm telling you my sig is going to come true.

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

We actually have PRO COACHING and some very solid veterans around this guy... Pollard set Griffin straight... Woodyard is gonna keep brown straight

4. JCBRAVE

Lets hope so. Cause a 4.3 speed ILB is scary, this guy could possibly make half the tackles out there if his head is right.

5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Griffin really impressed me last year in the tackling aspect of his game. He looked like the player he was in college for once.

6. JCBRAVE

If Griffin can win back the fans, anyone can.

7. Clark

Because pollard went dead at his neck. Called him female names and constantly questioned and pushed him to man up.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. JCBRAVE

Speaking of that, you see this?

[​IMG]

9. Clark

Hahah yea I saw that lol. Like I said I think they are similar in veteran leadership something we are getting much better at.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Of course he makes excuses. It's all he's known in his short time as a "pro". Excuse-making has pretty much been the culture of this organization for the past several years. From the coaches, down to the players, and even the fans.

I'm so pumped for the Whisenhunt era. Mainly because he seems to be the exact opposite of the complacent, excuse-making, loser mentality we've become accustomed to. You're going to earn your spot with him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar