According to Steve Young we just need to pack it in with the other "wannabe's"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan1207, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Big TT

Big TT Pro Bowler

8-8 would be a good season, they will come back to earth at any rate. They won several that they pulled out of their, well you know.
  2. amy

amy Starter

So what are you guys saying here? Is he dropping his agent because he knows Peyton isn't coming to SF or because he is coming. I would think his agent would know more than anyone where PM is going to wind up.
  3. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Starter Tip Jar Donor

He is dropping his agent because his agent was aware that Harbaugh was talking to his other client (Manning), while stringing Smith along. The agent let this happen....costing Smith a bit of time here.

If I were Smith, I would do the same. The agent may claim some disclosure BS, but I would still cut him loose. He sold Smith out for Manning and Harbaugh IMO.
  4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Folks, keep the religious and racial stuff in Taboo. Got an issue with that rule? Find another forum.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. amy

amy Starter

Thank you for clearing that up. appreciate it :D
  6. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

Don't you guys find it unlikely Manning would sign with a team he hasn't even visited in state or at their facilities yet? 49ers watched him throw at Duke, that's it...
  7. CheeseheadTitan

I am guessing that this was more at Harbaugh's request....you know, the whole "shroud of secrecy" thing....
  8. Alzarius

Alzarius Starter

Unless he decided thats where he wanted to go as soon as he found out they were interested.

To be honest, 49ers gives him the best chance on paper to win a super bowl next season.
  9. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

^ It's true, but I'd find it odd for him to do that. Everyone keeps calling him a "creature of habit." Nothing regarding "habit" moving from Ind to SF (different time zone, lifestyle, division and conference, etc)
  10. CheeseheadTitan

Actually, I did a project out in the Bay Area a few years back....it is pretty much a different planet. Beautiful weather between tax day and halloween (rains the rest of the time), but most whacked out people I have ever dealt with.

Could be a good place for Brady to finish his career someday though....isn't he originally from the Bay Area?