Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

According to Steve Young we just need to pack it in with the other "wannabe's"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan1207, Mar 17, 2012.

1. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    I doubt Manningham is impressed with a receiving corps consisting of Moss, Crabtree, and Manningham....seems pretty ordinary...

Guys like Moss probably don't sit well with Manning either.
  2. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,973
    Yep, I think this works against SF more than it helps.
  3. World Peace n/a

Moolah:
    $3,659
    Do you just make these numbers up? Why is it that no one links to their sources here except me? Cory, you like to tout how educated you are... Do they let you get away with making stuff up and not citing your sources in college?

http://www.goldenhaven.com/regions/san_francisco/weather/oct.html
  4. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $6,719
    If temperature is a deciding factor he might as well just go with eenie meenie miney moe.

Seriously Erick, your putting all this time finding weather statistics when no one here gives a ****. Just save yourself the shame and delete your account now. On your own terms. ;)
    1 people high five this.
  5. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $6,719
    opps double post.
  6. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    Found a pic of Erick

[IMG]
  7. World Peace n/a

Moolah:
    $3,659
    You'll never login here again after Manning goes to SF. It makes perfect sense. Put in Jake Locker!

We have a much better chance at winning a superbowl with a 2nd year QB as opposed to a guy who is over 35.
  8. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,566
    Sucks when facts get brought into the equation instead of random opinion only huh
  9. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,795
    I was talking about the Nashville climate. It's been 26 degrees once sincenthey start taking record of it. It's pretty mild in Octiber in Nashville. It's flat miserable in the bay area in winter. Reminds me of Sesttle minus the snow.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    Does Warren know something or is he talking about Kenny Britt?