Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Rumor According to Sirius NFL Radio's Bill Lekas, Munchak is gone!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Dec 23, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 10 users.
  1. KyTitansFan Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $720
    @TeresaMWalker: Munchak on his relationship with #Titans GM and what changes to make: "You have to make the right changes to win.''

@ChrisHarrisWSMV: Munchak being asked about job status: "we all wanna win, it just matters what vision you wanna jump on"

@TeresaMWalker: Asked if he'll work to keep CJ, #Titans coach Mike Munchak says "One step at a time.''
  2. JR1980 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,231
    It's all speculation...Bottom line...and none of us will hear anything until after week 17. I hate to say it, but I just hope we lose to Houston to further seal the deal. Although, from a draft standpoint, I am not sure how much it matters. I do know that yet again, our win was close (4 pts ) again yesterday, and thank god for the defense.
  3. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,227
    Sirius

KyTitansFan high fives this.
  4. KyTitansFan Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $720
    Great song
    The Hammer high fives this.
  5. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,811
    Course we all really hope so w/ regards to Munch...

Fisher hit it LARGE against the 'Skins with that trade (I remember he took the job there b/c they gave him a lot of power, so i'm assuming he helped get that trade). It netted the Rams (currently) the 2nd overall pick (at worst probably top 5).
  6. Arcane One Day...

McNair
    Moolah:
    $34
    Munchak is going to stay. There is no reason to fire him. FIRE THE GM (Mike Reinfeldt), if anyone.
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,154

LOL

Ruston Webster is GM... and he's one of the few bright spots on this team. But yea... let's keep Munch and fire the GM. Makes perfect sense. WOW.

No reason to fire a guy who is 2-19 against winning teams and 5-12 in the AFC South (1-4 this year). Yep. No reason at all.
  8. cdubbs2121 Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $4,458

As opposed to our bone crushing defense of the past two years?:clap:
  9. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100

:biglaugh: LMAO troll harder my friend and next time you troll you might want to get the gm's name right but RavensShallBurn already told you that lol.
  10. Arcane One Day...

McNair
    Moolah:
    $34
    Yes, Ruston Webster, fire him, Not Munchak.