ACC! ACC! ACC!

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by TheSureThing, Jan 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

If I remember right we had one weekend were Clemson played South Carolina, Georgia played Georgia Tech and Florida played Florida State. All rivalries and all the better teams from the ACC and SEC. So how did that turn out? Vandy even played Wake Forest just to make it even worse.

• Florida 37, Florida State 26
    • South Carolina 27, Clemson 17
    • Georgia 42, Georgia Tech 10
    • Vanderbilt 55, Wake Forest 21

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

What is the number 1 major in the ACC? Tobacco sciences? Economics of tobacco?

[​IMG]

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

Bump

Lol

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. ImTheCrew

ImTheCrew Starter

UT-1794
    UTjr-1883

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Sure. What is the number one major in the SEC? Impermissible Benefits? Student Athlete Economics?

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

SEC players don't need classes, they'll be millionaires 3 years later.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'll tell you what won't happen....is a bunch whiney azzed puss hollerin' about "the SEC catching all the breaks......"

Playoff system you win or you go home. I can't think of any fans that don't like that system. It's coming and I can't wait for the cry-babying to become extinct.

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

not any of their QBs not named Newton or Manning ;)

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Oh yea? Jason Campbell? Rex Grossman? Jay Cutler? Matt Stafford?

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Out of such a powerhouse conference.. that's a pretty pathetic list of best QBs. Cutler and P Manning are the only two very good QBs out of the SEC (cutler is very questionable even then). I don't care about anything in college football.. but there's a shocking failure rate for SEC QBs for some reason.. Not sure why. And Peyton's about 15 years removed from a SEC game.

And Cutler actually slipped my mind. Vanderbilt seems like it doesn't belong in the SEC. Would thrive in a smaller smart-kid conference. Great school, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar