Absent Players from OTAs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

This is what I expect to happen. If CJ has another 1,500 + yd year; the F.O. would be fools not to gamble some high level money for at least a 2-3 year deal.

If he stays healthy all this year he will probably have 3 top-shape years left in him, unless the ratbirds get ahold of him. :rolleyes:

The bottom line is that he will need to be patient one more year at the least....I think he kinda realizes that. In all honesty I think he's just blowing hot air for the hell of it; nothing is wrong with that type of confidence....I think its just odd to see it on an offensive player on my team for once. :lol:
  2. Smash

Smash Soccer God

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20100407/SPORTS01/4070375/2161
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

^

i just saw that. talk about a shot below the belt.
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Tully is in Miami fishing, he's in no rush to get back to Tennessee. He knows he has to bust his butt to maintain his starting job.
  5. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

About CJ's contract, I believe when you sign a contract you should do what you agreed to. Although I also believe when you've outplayed your contract it's the team's responsibility to pay you what you're worth.

Kerry Collins is going to be paid around $5 million this year to sit on the bench. Donnie Nickie is going to be paid around $1 million to play on special teams. Chris Johnson, who is the vast majority of our offense is going to be paid $500,000 in base salary this year. KC makes ten times what CJ does and DN makes twice as much.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.