Abraham deal pending...Falcons or Seahawks?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GLinks, Mar 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

It looks like the Jets have worked out a deal with the Seahawks to trade John Abraham for their 1st round pick, number 31 overall. However, they do not have a deal worked out with Abraham himself. Atlanta, on the other hand, has a deal worked out with Abraham, but not with the Jets. Atlanta is offering their 2nd round draft pick in the deal, but the Jets have made it clear they will accept nothing less than what Seattle is offering. In order to work it out, it looks like Atlanta will have to give up thier first round draft pick.

Either way, the Jets are going to sit pretty well. They will either have picks #4 & 31, or #4 and 15. With that kind of ammo, they should be able to relatively painlessly trade into the top two. So even though they just signed Ramsey today, they may not be stopping there. Leinart, or another top QB, could still be their target.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

I was just getting excited about Matt Leinart too...:jump:

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Thanks, Homie.

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

But did you need the graphic?

Baecsue wehn yuo weirt leik tish lal teh tiem nad ew cna udsternad waht uyo maen I kown uoy nkow hwat I mnea. Dchaiked. :)

Just kidding of course. Couldn't resist. :winker:

And don't tell me I didn't follow the rules. I know your rules, already!:irked:

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

#4 and #15 would be a perfect scenario for the Texans, drop back and take Brick and then someone else at 15, would be ideal. Then we could get Bush....and draft Coyle or Whitehurst in the 4th.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

we can only dream.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar