Aaron Murray - Article

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitansWrath, Dec 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I just don't see it, due to him lacking the prototypical NFL arm strength and size, plus the injury factor.. That's a whole lot of minuses there, and a whole lot of risk for the GM who drafts.

Unless this kid was as good as Andrew Luck in college, I really can't assume that an NFL GM would buy into it, considering these factors.

He sounds like a great QB for a team with a stable, older starting QB, so he can take this on gradually. Titans do not have that luxury. If we did pick up a more solid QB in FA, I wouldn't be opposed to picking him up early in the 2nd. But we're in no position to be gambling on a QB who probably won't play a snap til 2015.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar