Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Aaron Murray - Article

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitansWrath, Dec 2, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,427
    I can see Murray going in the second round.
  1. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $23,061
    IMO, It could be an epically crippling failure to use a high pick on a player who is a guaranteed loss for the first year, and will be a sophomore in the league, learning the ropes. We're talking about a GM career killer if he messes that up and he flops.
  2. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,669
    Very true. A third round would be nice to use on him or mettenberger. But we will have to do with a forth and I don't see many qb options lasting THAT long.
    nickmsmith high fives this.
  3. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,669
    Also. We could always go the redskins ways about business. Take whoever falls (and it healthy) in the second (Boyd?) and then still spend a 4th on one of the hurt guys.
  4. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,900
    If people are talking about him like this I can see him going high.
  5. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,948
    God no. Id rather not waste our 2nd round pick.
  6. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,669
    Well we are talking about an issue of needing a qb for the future. Even if you think Murray is the guy at 2... That's a hellova risk to spend on a guy to ride the bench for a year.

In my theory, you take the top healthy qb left on the board in the second (possibly the first if someone slips) and then you spend an extra pick on one of the broken guys in the 4th (if try make it that far) we are nothing without a qb.

Btw, anyone thought about the texans drafting Carr?? Lol wouldn't that be awkward....
  7. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,948
    Haha. I hear ya. It would suck if we got stuck in a situation where we end up with fitz as our backup again.
  8. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,669
    Yea. I wouldn't mind locker as the backup (or even a spot starter if we realllllly have to) but it's clear we are going to be changing the scene again
  9. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $23,061
    That would be hilarious. If they had any fans left after this year, they'd be really mad!!!