Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Aaron Murray - Article

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitansWrath, Dec 2, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $14,872

Did you seriously just list 3 SEC QBs as your only picks?...

Newsflash- SEC QBs usually suck. Mettenberger sucked turds until this year- and he's still nothing special. AJ McCarron is a game-manager. You don't draft college game-managers to be NFL franchise QBs.

He gets 10 seconds to throw to wide open 5 star recruits.... and Saban still barely lets him throw the ball.

Murray is the truth though. And his injury won't be a big deal since he's a pocket QB.
    Luke Smartwater and J Falk high five this.
  2. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,632
    So I think almost all of us are on the Murray train now... DW, make some Murray sigs for everyone to use!
  3. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,928
    I'm on board. He definitely has the most upside of any QB that isn't projected to go in the first(Bridgwater, Manziel, Hundley, Carr). Getting him in the 4th round would be the best possible thing that could happen for us. Allows us to draft a badass OT to protect him or Locker, and it also puts us in a situation where can keep Locker as the clear cut #1 until either A) he gets hurt again or B) the coaches feel Murray is the better option, which may very well end up being the case.

He's literally the only QB i'd feel good about getting outside of those top 4 I just mentioned though.
  4. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,928
    :truedat:
  5. Vigsted Starter

Moolah:
    $1,426
    I don't see how Murray falls to the 4th, unless there are legit medical concerns. Even for teams without a QB need I think he's too good a prospect for all teams to pass up in the 2nd and 3rd.
    Zappa71 high fives this.
  6. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,488
    I do not watch college football at all anymore.

However I have been interested in QB's this year so I started watching and reading. Id be happy to get this guy.
  7. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,472
    Has anyone ever drafted anyone in the first round or two who are guaranteed IR in their first season?
  8. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $8,999

McGahee?
  9. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,162
    I'm not as sold as you. However. I would take a chance on him as early as the second. Literally this qb class is pretty decent. It'll be about finding the fit for the offense. Hopefully we have coordinators in place prior to the draft.

Btw. This isn't the guy you want to really stretch the field. I'd be curious how Hunter (who's just doggin competition lately) would be used
  10. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,472
    Interesting. Did not know that, or didn't remember.. one of the two.