Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

A Tribute to #9

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jul 4, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,809
    Actually, just saw some articles right now saying US helped fund removing Morsi...

THE PLOT THICKENS...

(man politics is such BS)
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,377

Reckon it's safe to visit?
    titan_fan_4ever high fives this.
  2. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,809
    I don't know man... That I cant' say.

Right now I really wouldn't recommend it just b/c all the Morsi ppl are pissed they ousted him from office. I imagine soon there will be terrorism in Egypt b/c of how he was removed (they already found a bomb under a bridge a couple days ago). Thing is, Egypt is pretty safe though, like, for me and my friends, we live our lives pretty normally.

Its summer too, so beach is epic. There are like some amazing beach cities here.

Thank you for taking interest man. Egypt is actually a fun country, but again, I can't say if now would be the best time for you too come. Too much drama and I don't think you'd get a chance to see it all and see it right...
    Gunny high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,377
    Heh, at the moment I don't have a choice. I've got a tour booked for mid-august, so hopefully it settles by then. But yeah I can see it going haywire.

But the tour also has us in Cairo for a day or 2, so it's not too bad.
  3. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,809
    Nice man!! I hope it settles for sure. N if you happen to see some fool walking around in a Titan jersey, for sure thats me hahhahaa.

But in all seriousness, if you wanna do it right come to the capital and see the sights, then hit a couple of beaches for sure. Two days won't give you enough time for that, and I don't know when ever you'd be able to come back but still, august here is amazing by the sea(s).
    Gunny high fives this.
  4. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,537
    RIP #9. It's a shame he had to die like that, and ruin his reputation. I'm a bit soured on him as a person, honestly.
    But as a player.. he's the only good QB we've ever had.. 2003 was the last time I thought a super bowl as a real possibility. 2008 was a fluke, and It was hard to believe we even got that far with Kerry Collins at QB.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,377

I'm there for a total of 3 weeks. Just Cairo will be 2 or 3 days.
  5. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,465

If it makes you feel any better...

I can promise you that Steve wont read this thread.
  6. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,544

My favorite McNair memory/picture
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,941
    His family members might.