Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

a TIE????

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickmsmith, Nov 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,229
    A ******* QB...
  2. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $23
    Obama's tie on 60 minutes is killing him, his jacket is buttoned, but his tie is peeking through the bottom. It's looks a little stupid.
  3. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $23,061
    I had no Idea about this. I figured there was a double OT.
  4. moose4now Starter

Moolah:
    $55
    The CFL uses the same format for OT, too. But, only for two rounds. Then it ends in a tie.
  5. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,529
    andy reid needs to be fired. leave it to him to render a running back like brian westbrook useless against the BENGALS.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,922
    Bengals D is coming around - 1-8-1 is squarely on the offense
  6. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,529
    mcnabb threw the ball 58 times! they ran the ball 17 times. you don't have to look any further as to why they didn't win the game.
  7. BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Locker
    Moolah:
    $40
    answering the question posed by the thread title:

Yes, a tie.
  8. titans4life10 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    That is typical Andy Reid...it amazes me how the Eagles players, and his Assistant Coaches have saved Reid's job year after year. The guy is not a great head coach....he has one game plan and once the other team adjusts to it, he is screwed.

I watch every Eagles game, living next to Philly, and I tell people year after year, that the Eagles will not succeed.....and by succeed I mean WIN a Superbowl, as the fans can careless about playoffs if they dont win.

In all honesty, the Eagles should feel embarassed for tieing with the Bengals, the BENGALS of all teams. And for McNabb to say he didnt know the rule about a tie? I honestly believe that should of been McNabbs last game as the starting QB for the Eagles....his time is really DONE.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.