A somewhat confusing Guido & Vinnie

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Dec 6, 2006.

?

Titans @ Houston

1. I'll take Texas with an upset

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I like Titans -6.5

14 vote(s)
    73.7%
  3. It'll be close, I'll take Titans -1.5

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Talking with Guildo about the Houston game today, I thought I was going through a familar "Who's On First" routine. He first mentioned odds of Houston -6.5 all the way to Houston -1.5. The 1.5 odds is hard to understand thinking back to the last 3 games. The 6.5 odds is easier to work with, but we'll mention both in the poll.
    Who ever thought that the Titans D could hold Peyton to 3 points in the second half. A Fluke? Not really. The Colts only beat the Titans by 1 point at their last meeting in Indy. The Titans also put a hurt on Washington and on the Giants. This team has picked itself up in the last few weeks and should not be judged too quickly.
  2. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I think we get off to a slow start this Sunday. But, we should still win by more than a touchdown.
  3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ® Tip Jar Donor

This game will be over before the 4th qtr :grrhee:
  4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Titans roll, 38-10.
  5. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

The line is the Texans giving 1.5, down from 3. The world must be betting on the Titans.
  6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I thought we would be favored here. We beat the Texans once, we're on a three game win-streak, we're playing better, and the Texans just won one of the worst victories ever. I didn't expect much, but if someone told me the line was 1.5, I would have said Titans were the favorite, not the underdog.

GO TITANS.

Titans 31, Texans, 17
  7. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Alot of folks thinking we will kill the Texans. I'm not that sure. With conservative Fisher at the helm, I think it'll be close. Plus, we are playing in Houston. That's worth +3 towards the Texans.
  8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

no. that's worth 21 points for Vince Young. :winker:
  9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ® Tip Jar Donor

Titans 27
    Texans 0

:greedy: :ha:
  10. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

I think it will be a close game although we were handing it to the Texans here until they pulled Carr but luckily Rosenfels is out with a hand injury and can't fill in for him this time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.