A Second Rate Organization

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Dec 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I think Mariota is a good quarterback. That's not anywhere close to the point.

Dalton has led Bengals to 5 playoffs IIRC. No need to compare yet. And to the point I think Mariota quality. But we're comparing Dalton to Locker if anything.

2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I left off the sarcasm font I guess.

3. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

yes

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

my bad. i usually pick up on it.

5. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

We took Locker at 8th overall- not 11th.

6. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Andy Dalton is the absolute worst kind of qb.

Just good enough to get you to the playoffs more often than not. Not good enough to do crap when you get there.

Good enough you end up overpaying for mediocrity because qbs are hard to replace.

Alex smith is another prime example. Unless you have an all world everything else, those guys ain't winning crap.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar